Prices are per person, per package, including tourist tax.
|Comfort 1 person||€ 1.052,00|
|Comfort 2 persons||€ 854,00|
|Economy 1 person||€ 877,00|
|Economy 2 persons||€ 767,00|
1st period: Arrival Thursday 12 August, Departure Tuesday 17 August
2nd period: Arrival Tuesday 17 August, Departure Sunday 22 August
|Comfort 1 person||€ 2.098|
|Comfort 2 persons||€ 1.703|
|Economy 1 person||€ 1.748|
|Economy 2 persons||€ 1.528|
3rd period: Arrival Thursday 12 August, Departure Sunday 22 August.
Every participant books a package for five or ten days. These five/ten days include 4/8 ensemble lessons of 75 minutes. Each festivalday includes:
- Overnight stay, including lunch, dinner and breakfast;
- Daily use of a rehearsal space (with a piano/ grand piano);
- Access to all festival activities;
- Ticket for the masterclass/concert in the afternoon;
- Ticket for the evening concert (If desired, there is transport to and from the evening concerts by bus, costs are € 2.50,-;
- Possibility to participate in the extra project ‘Nieuw Muziek op Maat’ by Bas Clabbers;
- Possibility to participate in the improv class of Michael Gees;
- Possibily to participate during the public performance.
Every participant can book extra ensemble lessons for € 35,- per person. Ensemble members can also book private lessons with an Orlando musician for € 75,- per person, per lesson of 75 minutes.
For more information about the festival location and the different types of rooms: Rolduc Abbey