The prices are per person, including tourist tax and service costs.
|1 persoon occupation||â‚¬ 1.193,50|
|2 person occupation (if you share the room)||â‚¬ 962,25|
The participantpackage includes:
* Overnight stay in an excellent room in Fletcher Hotel Erenstein Castle (as long as there is room, five and ten-day packages are given priority) or Fletcher Hotel Parkstad. Arrival before 12.00 due to the lunch served in the HuB.Kerkrade. Check-in at the hotel is possible from 15.00 on (there is a guarded luggage storage facility in the HuB.Kerkrade);
* From Fletcher Hotel Parkstad there will be a free shuttle service for participants and visitors who do not have their own transport (E-bikes can be rented at the hotel). More information about the shuttle service will follow soon;
* Breakfast (served at the hotel where you are staying), lunch (served at the HuB.Kerkrade) and dinner buffet (served at Erenstein Castle);
* Access to all festival activities during the number of days booked;
* 4 ensemble lessons (a teacher preference can be indicated during the booking process. We try to take this into account as much as possible):
* The possibility to book extra rehearsal rooms for free (in the SMK music school or one of the backstage rooms in the Theater) during the 5 days (1 rehearsal per day will already be included in your schedule):
* Free participation in the ‘Nieuwe Muziek op Maat’ program. You can register for this during the booking process;
* Entrance ticket to the afternoon concert in PLT;
* Entrance ticket to the evening concert in PLT;
* Check out on the day of departure before 11.00. Your Orlando stay ends after breakfast!
Extra ensemble lessons or a private lesson can be booked (if possible in terms of the availability of the teacher). Send an E-mail to email@example.com for more information.
Prices extra lessons:
* Extra ensemble lesson: â‚¬ 40,- p.p.
* Private lesson (75 minutes): â‚¬ 80,- p.p.
Click here for more information about the participantpackage.
Registrations for participation are closed.